A stylishly renovated office building equipped with solar panels is available for exclusive lease in the thriving Adelaide suburb of Norwood. Located next to the historic Robin Hood Hotel, the circa-1900 villa has undergone a $100,000 refurbishment as commercial premises, providing comfortable and quiet offices, with prominent signage on Portrush Road.
As well as on-site parking, the location offers the benefit of its proximity to the bustling heart of Norwood Parade and across the road from the Robin Hood, with its courtyard bar, licensed restaurant and convenient catering. The building is offered for lease through Munro Property Group.
The office is accessed from the rear carpark through a welcoming reception area and a central hall with Baltic Pine floorboards. While it is fully connected in an IT sense, this room has real privacy. The building includes two bathrooms and a meeting room with kitchen facilities which can be used as part of the tenancy. The entire building is well-insulated against noise and temperature, making it both quiet and comfortable.
This self-contained property at 313 Portrush Road, Norwood will become available for Lease as of October 2019. The property is well presented and well suited for Consulting Rooms, Accounting, Legal or Technology. The property offers four (4) large rooms, together with a large meeting room and reception. Features include:
- Separate male and female amenities.
- Car-parking on site for up to 4 cars
- Fully electrically rewired with gigabit Ethernet cabling throughout
- The property is NBN ready,
- Solar panels installed,
- Soundproofed and thermally insulated Magnetite window panels.
- Monitored security system
- R/C air-conditioning.
- Property ID: 13497586
- Floor Area: 156 m²
- Parking: 4 x Onsite carparks
- Category: Ofﬁces
- SA ‘green’ builder skips waste on site Environmentally-conscious SA builder Energy Aspect Living has designed its construction processes to eliminate building site waste and avoid the need for on-site skips. At a time ...
- Slow getaways prove fast sellers With Bastille Day looming, French getaway travel specialist Slow Tours reveals it is already planning travel schedules for 2012, with news that its September-October trips are almo...
- Accenture to deploy digital diagnostics for Windows Azure Innovative website analysis software developed in Adelaide by Maxamine - now owned by Accenture - will be deployed on the Windows Azure software-as-a-service platform. In early 200...
- Woodstock’s back with Janis, Joe and Jimi in a Bar-Mangled Manner If you’re goin’ to Rundle Street East, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair on the last Sunday of October because flower power, paisley pants and hippie highs are back in fash...