A room is available for rent in a stylishly renovated office building in the thriving Adelaide suburb of Norwood, right next to the historic Robin Hood Hotel on Portrush Road.
The circa-1900 villa has undergone a $100,000+ refurbishment as commercial premises, providing comfortable and quiet rooms, with a prominent presence on Portrush Road.
The air-conditioned and recently carpeted room is about 16 square metres in size, with a south-facing window that is insulated to reduce noise and to retain the desired room temperature. The rent is $250 per week, including security, electricity and GST.
As well as on-site tenant parking, the location offers the benefit of its proximity to the bustling heart of Norwood Parade and across the road from the Robin Hood, with its courtyard bar, licensed restaurant and convenient catering. For more information, call John Harris on 08 8431 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The office is accessed from the rear carpark, off Cypress Street, through a welcoming reception area and a central hall with Baltic Pine floorboards. While it is fully connected in an IT sense, this room has real privacy. The building includes two bathrooms and a meeting room with kitchen facilities which can be used as part of the tenancy. The meeting room, with whiteboard and kitchenette facilities - can be booked for exclusive events in consultation with other tenants.
The entire building is well-insulated against noise and temperature, making it both quiet and comfortable.
The property is well presented and well suited for Consulting Rooms, Accounting, Legal or Technology. The property offers four (4) large rooms, together with a large meeting room and reception. Features include:
- Separate male and female amenities.
- Car-parking on site for up to 4 cars
- Fully electrically rewired with gigabit Ethernet cabling throughout
- The property is NBN ready,
- Solar panels installed,
- Soundproofed and thermally insulated Magnetite window panels.
- Monitored security system
- R/C air-conditioning.
For more information, call John Harris on 08 8431 4000 or email email@example.com.
- Course aims to turn conflict into commitment Adelaide psychologist Gordon Wagner has launched a program of anger management courses for couples, sharing skills to help people build better relationships by overcoming conflict....
- Australian organic producers see a ‘global first’ China trade pact to deliver $100m boost A world first Australia-China organic trade access agreement is predicted to boost Australia's organic and biodynamic industry by up to $100 million per year. Australia’s premier ...
- Slow getaways prove fast sellers With Bastille Day looming, French getaway travel specialist Slow Tours reveals it is already planning travel schedules for 2012, with news that its September-October trips are almo...
- Woodstock’s back with Janis, Joe and Jimi in a Bar-Mangled Manner If you’re goin’ to Rundle Street East, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair on the last Sunday of October because flower power, paisley pants and hippie highs are back in fash...